Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Day

We had Christmas with my mom's side of the family on Christmas Eve (forgot to take pics) and then Lindsay stayed the night with us and my parents stayed the night with Grandmother. Johnnie's cousin, Randy, also stayed the night with us. We woke up the next morning to everything covered in snow! I believe my brother sent Olivia a white christmas to make her first christmas extra special.

Johnnie taking King to potty in the snow. Yes, he's wearing rolled up sweats and my pink crocs. Hottie.



Olivia got this four wheeler for Christmas from Jason, Lindsey, Nathan and Preston and she loves it!


Randy and Olivia
My parents and Grandmother came over Christmas morning and my mom made Trena McMuffins - YUM and then we opened presents. Randy was like the papparazzi and took a picture of each person opening each gift, LOL. I'm glad though because if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't have any pics. Some are blurry but I liked them anyway.

Johnnie had so much fun helping Olivia open her presents



mama and her shirt from us
and socks from us
Lindsay modeling her cardigan from my parents
daddy and his motor oil...
for his power washer from my mom
me and my fave candle from my parents
Lindsay with some art thing from my parents
daddy with his shirt and jacket from us
mama and her sweater from Lindsay
my and my tennies from my parents
you can barely see it but its a new steering wheel that my dad had been wanting for his John Deere tractor. from Lindsay
Lindsay with her dress from my parents
Johnnie with his Tech gear from Lindsay
me with my Tech gear from Lindsay
Grandmother opening her candy thermometer from my parents
daddy and his coveralls from Olivia
mama and her perfume from daddy
Lindsay with her scarf, cami, and cardigan from us
Johnnie and his shoes from my parents
me and my recipe journal from my parents
Olivia and her MiMi
Olivia and her Poppy
Despite our sadness, we still had a good Christmas and enjoyed watching Olivia take it all in. There were so many more pictures that Randy took that were just too blurry. SO many presents! That makes it really fun though and ohmygoodness I think Olivia was definitely on the nice list this year because I think she got every toy they make for her age! Her bedroom, our living room, and our guest room are all exploding with her new toys! That's a whole nother post though.


No comments:

Post a Comment