Friday, June 4, 2010

New Camera!

Johnnie, Olivia, King and Kitty got me a new camera for Mother's Day and I LOVE it! They got it at Wolf Camera which includes classes and I've been to 3 and I think there are a total of 7. I also bought the "Dummies" book and am learning a lot from that as well so hopefully I'll be able to get some really great pictures of Olivia this summer. Here are my fave pics from my new camera

this is the first pic i took, flowers from Kylie for Mother's Day since I took her to school every morning - so sweet!





this is Olivia looking like she is about to walk, she stands all the way up and just looks around and sits back down, lol.







she is always delighted to hold Mox's slobbery ball, ugh
still excited about the ball
King
Mox

Kitty
watchin Yo Gabba Gabba in bed with daddy and King


No comments:

Post a Comment