Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christmas Eve


This was on Christmas Eve, right before bedtime and Olivia came and told me Leo was an ornament. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about so she pulled me into the living room and showed me where she had crammed Leo (from the Little Einsteins) into the Christmas tree so he was an ornament. She said, "You see it? Leo's a ORMINT!" Funny girl!


I had to show off this countdown calendar that Meredith made for Olivia. It is so cute! Each of the squares has a little container stuck on with velcro and there was different little treats in the containers. Some had M&M's, some had yogurt melts, some had gum drops, some had little hair clips, etc... Olivia looked forward to opening one each day to see what her treat was. Thanks again Mer!


My parents always took pictures of their "setup" of the gifts on Christmas Eve night after me and Zach went to bed. I love looking at those pictures! It totally takes me back to those Christmas mornings when we got our first bikes, scooters, Lite Brite, Get in Shape Girl, LOL, train sets, etc... So after me, Johnnie, Randy and my parents finished putting things together and setting them out I took a couple of pics.

Kitty has used the tent more than Olivia has :)

No comments:

Post a Comment