Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Colorado

We went to Colorado in July with my parents. More than anything I was looking forward to COLD weather. It was during that "over 100 degrees streak" that we left. Olivia and I rode up there with my parents and Johnnie flew up once we got to our final destination. The first night we stayed in Amarillo, the second night we stayed in La Veda, CO. It was still warm when we got to La Veda so we were still in our short sleeves and Olivia had a fudgesicle.





DONE!!!


Our final destination was Creede, CO and we were so excited when Johnnie arrived!
golfing with daddy


feeding the chipmunks with daddy



outside the mines in Creede
you can see my small baby bump in this pic :) it was still warm during the day so we wore short sleeves and flip flops but it got cold at night and we loved bundling up!


this picture reminds me of pictures of me when I was her age




She truly was a happy camper. She talks about "Colowado" all the time and whenever we talk about someone going on vacation she asks if they are going to Colowado or to Disney World - LOL! She has a great memory and I love that! And she was a GREAT traveller. We couldn't have asked anything more of her and we can't wait to go again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment