Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

We always have 3 Thanksgivings - one w/Johnnie's fam, one w/my mom's fam, and one w/my dad's fam. I only remembered to get out my camera at one Thanksgiving though - the one w/my dad's fam. We spent Thanksgiving Day at my cousin Kelly's house in Weatherford and had so much fun. Thanks to Kelly, Scott, Abby and Morgan for having us all over! We usually have Thanksgiving at my grandparents house but we thought we needed a big change this year since we were all having such a hard time with the holidays. We all miss PawPaw and Zach so much and the holidays bring back so many more memories of both of them. I'm glad we went to Kelly's though because the weather was great and we all got to be outside with the horses and of course it was Olivia's first Thanksgiving so that was very special. I am most thankful this year for her. I don't know what I would do without her. She has been my rock through all the hard times this year and I love her so much!

the spread

my daddy was tired
Brandee and Grandmother
Olivia and her daddy
my uncle Jimmy swinging
Olivia and her MiMi
Lollie, Jimmy and my mama
Shannon and Olivia
MiMi and Olivia looking at the horses
Sadie
Jack

Haley riding Ellie Mae
Kelly and Avery riding Ellie Mae and Dakota
check out my cowboy!!!

Abby riding Dakota
Tate riding Dakota
Paxton taking Olivia for a ride. I think this is the closest he's ever gotten to her. He's not a fan of her. Yet.

Morgan wanted to ride too.

No comments:

Post a Comment