Monday, August 16, 2010

Cousins

Olivia loves playing with her cousins so she was so excited when Lindsey, Nathan & Preston came down for a few days. One morning Lindsey dropped off the boys so she could run an errand and this is what happened:
Preston thought it would be a great idea to ride Olivia's 4wheeler off the step from one room to the other. I watched thinking it didn't have enough power to make it over the lip of the step (as did Kitty, LOL) but it sure did and went right on off the step and me, Nathan and Olivia cracked up! Then Olivia (being the little dare devil she is) wanted to join him...

they refused to look at me!

still won't look at me!

Then Nathan decides he'll try it...

but Olivia didn't want to be left out and I thought it would be cute to put her in front JUST for a picture...

I took as many pics as I could to try to get a good one of them all looking but...

this is the best I got

THEN Preston decides to take off with all 3 of them on there. Olivia braces for the step and Nathan decides he's not interested and bails off as quickly as he can. Preston and Olivia are cracking up as they approach the step and as they are going off of it the weight of both kids leaning forward flips it over landing on top of Olivia and Preston rolled and jumped up as if nothing happened. I grabbed the 4wheeler off of Olivia and she was already getting up. Tough cookie. Preston thought he was in trouble because the 4wheeler was in pieces (the seat just came off) so he kept looking at me waiting for me to yell, LOL. Olivia must have learned her lesson because she has yet to attempt the step and she rides her 4wheeler all the time in the living room.


1 comment: