Thursday, June 30, 2011

Azaleas

I love azaleas! They are so pretty and I wish they stayed in bloom year round. Almost all of the houses in the neighborhood down at the lake have azaleas and I love driving around in the golf cart looking at them all when they've bloomed. We decided on one lazy Sunday at the end of March that we would drive down to the lake house and check things out and just spend a few hours down there. To my delight the azaleas had bloomed and were so pretty. Johnnie hated that his mom wasn't there to see them so he took some pictures and sent to her when he got home. He originally was just going to take pictures of the flowers. I don't care to look at pictures with no people in them so I told him to put Olivia in the flower bed and take some pics of her AND the flowers.
Of course she had to pick ONE and pose with it



Too bad all the blooms are gone now. Can't wait to see them again next spring!

1 comment:

  1. Good call on putting Olivia in the pictures... Azaleas are pretty, but not as pretty as your feisty little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete