Tuesday, June 28, 2011

it's been a while....

I know, I know. It is the end of June and I haven't blogged since April. Well, I have reasons. The first reason is that I am overwhelmed just thinking about my next post. It will be about Olivia's first trip to Disney World - which was incredible by the way - and we took SOOO many pictures and they are all so cute and we did so much fun stuff that I want to write about that I just know it will take a lot of time so I have been putting it off. For way too long. And in the midst of putting that off we decided it was time to start trying for baby #2. I am now 13 weeks pregnant and have been sick for the majority of the last 13 weeks. So I haven't wanted to blog or do anything else but sleep and take care of Olivia. I feel like a lot has gone on since my last post. Disney World, Olivia's 2nd Birthday, Easter and the 2nd anniversary of Zach's accident are the things I can think of off the top of my head but I will have to go through pictures to really remember what has gone on. Not that I have taken many pictures lately :/ But I hate a post with no pictures at all so here are some not so great pictures that I just took of my precious girl cracking up and trying her best not to let me take her picture and then some of her and her "bubba" aka "big boy" aka "king boy" aka "big o bubba."



I almost caught her with a cute smile but she is too quick!



King + Olivia = best buds
P.S. - Several people have been on my case lately about me being behind on my blog but I gotta give a shout out to Cherie for jumping my case about it today. It worked! So Happy Birthday Cherie! Hope you had a wonderful day and this post is for you :) Hopefully I can work on my Disney World post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment