Thursday, July 7, 2011

Easter Sunday

There haven't been many Easter Sundays that I didn't spend with the rest of my dad's family at my grandparents house. We've always eaten lunch - usually fried chicken - and had an easter egg hunt. I was glad that Olivia got to run and hunt eggs there this year.
sitting on the porch with her new Easter bunny from my Aunt Tess and Uncle Terry


she's got her game face on


I think someone told Paxton to get his basket off of his head so Olivia thought - I wanna do that!


she's almost got it...



she was successful and we were able to convince her and Pax to both put their baskets down for a nice picture
Morgan, Paxton, Avery, Tate, Olivia and Abby
they are my cousins' kids but they are all very sweet and treat Olivia just like another cousin


running like the big kids to find some eggs!


she found one!



she sometimes wanted to go ahead and see what was inside :)

My Aunt Tess has an Easter bunny costume that she usually wears for the kids but she was having knee problems and wasn't able to wear it this year. I asked Johnnie if he would put it on so Olivia could see the Easter bunny. I didn't realize that the face was cut out....


Olivia said, "Ummmm, that's my daddy." She was not impressed. But I was. Johnnie is a trooper and will do anything for his baby girl :) Thanks babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment