Thursday, May 14, 2009

Early Pregnancy

After the weekend of Dave & Bridget's wedding I started wondering about it just because I just had a feeling that it might be a possibility but I hated to take a pregnancy test so soon. I waited another week and then told Johnnie I wanted to take a test. He thought I was crazy but sure enough it was positive. He couldn't believe it but we were both so excited. I had a perfect pregnancy and I tried to find all the pics I could from that exciting time.


This was taken the night of Kylie's 11th birthday party. Meredith, Brenda, Tara, Rachel, and Melissa were doing hair, nails, and makeup for all the girls and they had the house decorated so cute so I had to go over and check it out. I decided it would be a good time to tell my exciting news since I had them all together and they were all so excited for me. One of the little girls thought it would be cute to take of pic w/them touching my belly and it turned out so cute.

Brenda, Tara, me, Melissa, Rachel, Meredith


No comments:

Post a Comment