Thursday, May 7, 2009

My First Post

So I have been reading my friends blogs forever and knew I should probably create one so I could document our fun new life with Olivia. I created this blog back in December when I was 6 months pregnant and am just now getting around to my first post and Olivia is 9 wks old now! I just kept putting it off but now I'm going to really try to make an effort and update as much as I can. Johnnie and I are both terrible photographers and we always forget to get the camera out so we didn't take any monthly belly pics or anything like that to document my pregnancy. But I went through and found all the pics I could from when I was preg and a couple from right before I got preg. We had two really fun weekends in a row because Jason & Lindsey and Lance & Allison came in town for the PBR (bullriding). So that is what we did my birthday weekend (June 21st). We went to Gloria's w/J&Linds, Lance & Al, Chris & Lara, Courtney & Jason then went to the PBR thing. That weekend was the last weekend before I got pregnant.



Johnnie & I

me and Courtney

The next weekend was Dave & Bridget's wedding so everyone came back into town for that. These are pics from Dave & Bridget's wedding when I was pregnant and didn't even know it. Johnnie and I


me & Lara



Lindsey, me, Lara, Courtney, Allison


No comments:

Post a Comment