Monday, February 1, 2010

Laying Low

I've been a bad blogger. But there hasn't been a whole lot going on these days. We went to the ranch with Chris, Lara and Hayden for New Years and that was fun. I'll post pics when I get them from Lara. Then we went to Lubbock last weekend to hang out with Jason & Lindsey and the boys. We didn't take any pics though, boo. Except I had Lindsey take a few pics of Nathan, Preston and Olivia all taking a bath together. That was too cute and I'll post those pics when I get them from Lindsey. Other than that, I thought Olivia was sick for the first time a few weeks ago because she got really hot and was not acting like her normal lively self. She had no snot, no coughing or anything though so I thought maybe it could be an ear infection so I took her to the doctor and he said she was perfect. So I guess maybe teething gave her the fever and made her all clingy and miserable. Then she got this awful rash all over her face, chest and tummy and back. It was so weird but I had heard Lindsey and Allison say when their kids had broken their fever they would develop a rash so I thought maybe that is what it was but I decided she got it from being nudey except for her diaper and laying against me with a blanket covering her. Because Johnnie accidentally bought Tide w/bleach and that is what my shirt had been washed in and I think it irritated her skin. It lasted a couple of days and went away but I took a pic of it.

Other than that we've just been laying low, staying home. After being at the ranch for almost a week I didn't want to leave my house when we got home. It took me a week just to get through unpacking and doing the laundry and everything so I hated to even get out of my pajamas or leave the house. We've got a lot of fun stuff coming up this month and next month to keep us busy though so that will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment