Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Museum

I was really excited when I saw that our playgroup was meeting up at the children's museum in fort worth because I've heard so many good things about it. Olivia had a lot of fun and I can't wait to take her again. The first thing she did when we got in there was run to this table of blocks, sit down in a chair, then she started licking all the blocks! GROSS! I was like NOOO! So she stopped until I got my camera ready and then licked a few more - SICK.




She LOVED the baby dolls they had there. They have it set up like a hospital nursery so the babies are in plastic bins and they have a diaper changing station and an x-ray station and you can feed the babies and give them shots, etc... She just wanted to carry around as many babies as she could. I got her down to one baby and she took it everywhere with her.

She dropped her baby and said "OH MAN!!!"


When the kids put their hands on the metal handprint air shoots up and makes the balls fly around or the pinwheels spin. Her and her baby liked that.

When you push those white buttons it makes big bubbles in those water tubes. Her and baby liked that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment