Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Playing at MiMi and Poppy's house

Olivia and I went out to my parents house one day last month and she had a blast playing in the sprinklers!




You can see in this pic how something is not right with her jellies.







I finally got her to come to me and stop so I could see what was going on with her jellies. We went ahead and removed them and she hasn't worn them since. They look like an ankle sprain waiting to happen!
Our neighbor down the street at my parents house has a little boy the same age as Olivia. His name is Slayton and he is such a cutie! Shanlee brought Slayton down so he and Olivia could play. He is ALL BOY and Olivia didn't know what to think about his "roughness" but they had fun together and I'm sure the older they get the better friends they will become.

It looks like she's got her fingers in her nose but I'm pretty sure she was cramming food in her mouth LOL. Right in front of her new boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment