Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reeves' Wedding Weekend

Our good friend Jayson Reeves got married a couple of weeks ago at Elmwood Gardens in Palestine. That is in East Texas about 45 mins away from the lake house so we decided to make a lake weekend of it. Jason & Lindsey were already at the lake on Friday evening when we got there and the four of us had a lot of fun that night and the next day. J took these pics of me and my pooch goofin around :)



Johnnie was excited to get some pics of some bucks




The wedding was Saturday night and so Chris & Lara and Dave & Bridget got to the lake on Saturday and we all got ready and crammed into the suburban.
This is Lindsey, our fabulous mapsco :) Hey, we made it RIGHT on time and that is all that counts. No wasted time sweating our asses off waiting for the ceremony to begin because we arrived as the family was being seated. In my book, that is perfect timing.


Dave


Chris & Lara


Bridget


Jason - our crazy driver. I usually make fun of him for driving like Gramps but he was hauling ass down these winding roads like we had just stolen Black Betty.


I LOVE going fast :)


HAHAHA! My honey took one for the team and sat in the back. Two fat guys in a VERY small car were behind us for a long time and they were pointing and laughing at Johnnie. He couldn't believe they were making fun of him since they could barely fit in their car - and they were eating Blizzards while they pointed and laughed LOL!


Bridget, Lindsey and Lara


Linds and J


Dave and Bridget


Lara and Chris


me and my hubbs


Linds, J, Amy, Reeves


the happy couple


J and Reeves


Shannon and Brady


Adam, Shannon, Brady


Johnnie and I

Bridget and Dave


boyfriends


me and my sis


Reeves and his mama


Zach and Piper


Amy and Brady


Brady being Brady :)

Congrats to Reeves and Amy! We had a great weekend and I can't wait for the next wedding - COURTNEY CRESWELL AND JASON HOBGOOD!!!!!!! They just got engaged last night so not sure when the wedding will be but I'm already looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun! And I still blame Johnnie for not being the mapsco himself :).

    ReplyDelete