Sunday, September 13, 2009

August 2009

We didn't do a whole lot in August but I took a ton of pics of Olivia so here are part of them. I'll post the rest later.
Here she is lookin like a little boy, just sittin nekkid in the chair.

In these pics we were sitting out on the deck at my parents house. I think I captured all her personalities, lol!










My dad cleaned up my moms little wheeled yardwork seat thing and turned it into a little wagon for Olivia and she loved it. They started on the carpet in the living room but ended up outside in the driveway and she had the best time.





I talked about the Johnny Jump Up and how much my brother loved it when he was little. Well here is Olivia at my parents house in her Jenny Jump Up. The first pic is Zach in the 1984 model. In the last pic, King came in and wasn't sure how safe that contraption was so he decided he'd better sit close by and supervise.















The new Cowboy stadium was open one day for the season ticket holders so Johnnie, Olivia, and I went to check out our seats and eat some junk food. Olivia was real impressed :)


















When my parents and Zach and Lindsay went skiing back in February my mom picked out these cute grizzly bear jammies for Olivia. They are pretty boyish but very cute. She feels like she's camping when she wears them :)










When I am in my bathroom getting ready Olivia hangs out in her bouncer. Here are pics of her and her glow worm keeping each other company while I put my makeup on. The last pic reminded me so much of my brother's baby pic. They look so much alike!





1 comment: