Saturday, September 5, 2009

June 2009

So June was pretty much terrible. It started off with Zach's visitation (on my parents 36th wedding anniversary) and funeral and we pretty much stayed in shock that entire month. Olivia, King, me, and Lindsay all lived at my parents house in June. Johnnie was the only person in our family working so he would go to work, go home and feed and check on Kitty and then come out to Alvarado to eat dinner with us and sometimes stay the night. A couple of days after Zach's funeral we went down to Port Aransas (all but Johnnie) just to get away from everything. I can't say that we had "fun" but it was nice to get away and I'm glad we went. One day while down there we drove to Alice to Chris' parents ranch to visit with them. For the past couple of years Johnnie and I have gone down to the ranch with Chris & Lara and the boys hunt and help Jim around the ranch and Lara and Pam and I just hang out and talk and drive around in the mule to look at all the animals. We always have had a really good time and I've always thought of Daddy and Zach when I'm there because I knew that they would love it. So it was nice to be able to show my parents and Lindsay and Olivia the ranch and we enjoyed visiting with Jim & Pam. Johnnie, Olivia & I have a couple of trips planned down to the ranch this fall and I can't wait. It will be the first time on a plane for Olivia and the first time for us to be down there with Olivia & Hayden together so that should be fun. Anyway, there weren't many pictures taken in the month of June but here is what I do have.



Olivia got sink baths at our condo in Port Aransas



We took these at the souvenir shop across the street from where we ate breakfast. If you're ever in Port Aransas, eat breakfast at Moby Dick's!







Lindsay took these pics of me and Olivia by the pool and on the beach. I know I look terrible but Livi looks cute and that's the point. By the time we got back up to the room Olivia was asleep and I didn't even realize it. Lindsay pointed it out and took a pic. Doesn't my hair look pretty? LOL.








I took this pic with my phone so its pretty fuzzy but it is too cute of Olivia in her float relaxin in the pool. It was her first time in a pool and she loved it!
I took these pics of Olivia in her bumbo in the yard at my parents house.









Lindsay took these pics of Olivia and Daddy on his motorcycle.
















Hank wanted in on this one!

2 comments:

  1. I still think she looks like Jimmy in some of those bumbo pics. And your hair does look great in that other one ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! She is so cute. We can't wait for the ranch, we are going to have so much fun with the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete