Tuesday, October 6, 2009

6 months old

Olivia became 6 months old on September 12th and she seemed to transform into a totally different baby within a few days. She developed the funniest, cutest little personality and we love it! She is always happy and smiling and excited and that makes me feel so good. I honestly don't know what me or my family would do without Olivia. Losing my brother has been the worst thing that has ever happened to me but Olivia is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't imagine how sad my life would be right now without her. I can't wait to see her smiling face every morning and her happiness is contagious. We have had so much fun with her the past few weeks because she is learning so much. The first funny thing she started doing was bouncing while someone is holding her like she is riding a horse. She LOVES jumping in her activity jumper and she continues to try to jump even when she isn't in it. We really have to hold on while holding her because she will bounce right out of your arms. She also started giving high five a few weeks ago and that is really fun. Last week she also started sitting up on her own so she looks so much older just sitting in the middle of the floor playing with her toys. It is so cute! We went to the ranch this past weekend with Chris, Lara and Hayden and while we were there Olivia started waving and the sweetest thing yet, she started saying Da Da. The way she says it is adorable because its really soft and she's always smiling really big when she says it. Of course Johnnie wants to melt every time she says it. I'll try to catch up on my pics soon because I've got some really good ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment