Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Fair

Johnnie and I have always loved going to the fair. We mainly just walk around and eat fried junk but its always fun. Last year after Zach & Lindsay got married she wanted to go to the fair so her & Zach, me & Johnnie, and my parents all went and I'll never forget that day. Oh yeah, Olivia was there too, in my belly :) Lindsay wanted to go again this year on the same day, October 7th, so we went, with the exception of Johnnie who had to work. It was sad being there without Zach but we made the best of it and Olivia kept us all happy. Here are pics from last year and then this year.







Olivia's first taste of a corny dog!


She thought it was pretty tasty, LOL!

She also liked riding the carousel!




There was a monster truck out there called "Blue Thunder" and my dad put Olivia in one of the big tires. She looked so cute!



2 comments:

  1. Olivia looks like she knows how to rock the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics! Your dad looks so happy holding Olivia up in the air!!

    ReplyDelete