Monday, November 2, 2009

Holidays

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE the holidays, especially Christmas!!! I love all the decorations and smells of baking and the cool weather and the shopping and the presents and the get-togethers with family and friends. The holiday season is here now and it is bittersweet because Zach's not here but Olivia is. If it weren't for Olivia I don't know if I would even want to get out a single decoration but since she is here I've had the most fun buying her little Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas toys and outfits. I know she's only 8 months old and will not remember but that's what pictures are for! I want her to love the holidays as much as I do. I always get all my Christmas stuff down on November 1st so I can have 2 full months of holiday happiness in my house. Johnnie says its ridiculous but I think he secretly loves it :)

I hate to make a post without pics so here are a couple of my little halloween treat.








1 comment:

  1. I sure wish you'd come decorate my house for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete