Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Big Girl

When we got back to our house after the fun birthday weekend Olivia wanted to empty out her bag and play in her cowgirl clothes. She wanted to put her boots on with her jammies and she wanted to wear her belt on her forehead like Rambo.
Olivia's bangs were getting so long and hanging in her eyes but she didn't have enough for piggy tail(s) just piggy tail. So she sported this one cute piggy tail for about a month. Now she two so I'll get caught up and post those pics soon!




This was Olivia's first big girl lunch: grilled cheese and grapes. She loved it!






I went to wake her up one morning and this is how I found her. Crashed out! So cute! She didn't even flinch when I snapped the pics. I had to rub her back and say her name to get her to wake up.




No comments:

Post a Comment