Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shower for Kynslee

I totally forgot to post pics of our luau baby shower we threw (along with jason, lindsey, chris and lara) for dave and bridget. it reminded me because miss kynslee grace knight was born on tuesday! since we were sick on monday i wanted to wait a while before going to see her. johnnie and i plan on leaving olivia with my mom tonight and driving out to slidell to meet kynslee and congratulate dave and bridget in person. i can't wait to see her! here are pics from the shower
Olivia was there for just a little while and then went home with my mom
Olivia and her Nana
Lara, Lindsey, me, Bridget, Dave, Johnnie, Jason and Chris
King was festive as always
Lindsey and I
Bridget and Dave
Dave and Chris
Kynslee got some really cute stuff!
Bridget and her nieces
Brady and Dave
the boys grillin
they did a great job!


Meredith made our desserts: beachy cupcakes and coconut cake truffles - YUM!
king was worn out by the end of the party

i love him

No comments:

Post a Comment