Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lakehouse Fun!

We have had so much fun at the lakehouse and can't wait for the weather to keep getting warmer so we can get in the water! Here are some random pics that I took when we were still getting moved in.
My parents brought down a bed, armoire and nightstand that we had been storing at their house and Olivia loved hanging out on the tailgate playing in my dad's tools. She found his boots and wanted to put them on. My parents said they have a pic of me in my dad's boots when I was about the same age so I'll have to dig that out and compare it with this one.

She loves sitting in her bumbo eating on the picnic table on the back porch.

King is still not sure what to think about the lakehouse. He had a hard time relaxing at first but he is getting used to it and has calmed down a lot out there.
Below is Olivia playing in the backyard on a blanket. It was hard to get any good pics of her because the sun was right in her eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment