Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fort Worth Zoo

I took Olivia to the zoo for the first time since our playgroup was going. I will not be going again by myself. It was hot outside, the stroller was pointless b/c she couldn't see any of the animals unless I picked her up to show her so I pushed the stroller and tried to keep her with the group as she wandered around. It was hot (did I already mention that?) and I hadn't been to the zoo in so long that I didn't know how long it would be until we had seen everything and it was time to either eat or go home. I would like to go again when its cooler outside and Johnnie can go with us. I took a total of 2 crappy pictures and they were of lions. Luckily some of the other moms got some pictures of Olivia.

there really is a lion in this pic. Its a big male, you can just see his mane as he rests his big head on a rock. Pointless pictures, I know.



Olivia, Alec, Eliza and Megan

riding the train (which was lame)

No comments:

Post a Comment