Friday, November 12, 2010

Playing at the Park

One day when the weather was nice we went to the park to play. I told Olivia I wanted to take some pictures of her before we left so she posed against the door.



I think she is telling me in this pic that she is DONE with pics and ready to go to the park.



she's a great climber. she always says "I climbing!"


she also said "me in tunnel," which surprised me that she knew what a tunnel was but then on the way home she was watching her Dora movie and I heard Dora talking about going through a tunnel so that is where she learned it. Dora always repeats herself about 10 times so there's really no way to NOT learn from her.


swinging is definitely her favorite


she also loves flowers but i usually have to get on to her because she tries to pick them




No comments:

Post a Comment