Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Olivia's new table

Our playgroup meets in public and at each other's houses and I always wanted to host at my house but didn't know about the eating situation for the kids since Olivia is in her highchair still and we just have one. And one Bumbo chair w/tray. So I decided she was big enough to sit at a little table and that we should get one so we could have her friends over. I looked around online and found this great Little Tikes picnic table that seats 8 kids! Its square and seats 2 kids on each side and folds down flat for storage. We went to Toys R Us and got it and as Johnnie was in the living room putting it together he said, "I can see Olivia climbing and standing up on top of this thing already." So the next morning I was making her breakfast and she was in the living room with King. I walk around the corner to find this:


She is predictable and surprising all at the same time. I quickly grabbed the camera and sent the pics to Johnnie.

The next day she wanted to have lunch at her table with Brobee :)

She always likes to share with King :)

No comments:

Post a Comment