Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Justin's Homecoming

My cousin Justin is in the Marines and came home for a visit in September. The last time he was home was for PawPaw's funeral in April of last year. Zach died a month later but since Justin had just been home twice the month before - to see PawPaw before he died and then for his funeral - he wasn't able to come home for Zach's funeral. We have had 7 grandkids in our family for over 20 years - 5 girls and 2 boys. The oldest cousins are 3 sisters - Brandee, Shannon, and Kelly, then there was me and Zach, then Justin and his sister Haley. So Justin is the only grandson now. I thought it would be hard to see Justin because last time I saw him Zach was alive and I remember Justin and Zach standing together hanging out before PawPaw's funeral. But we were all glad to see him and his wife Katie and it was nice to have him home. Here are some pics of the fam. Brandee's husband Jim is missing because he hadn't made it there yet. Thanks to Haley's boyfriend Brandon for taking the pics.
Kelly, Terry, Tessie, Scott, Avery, Paxton, Morgan, Haley, Grandmother, Abby, me, Brandee, Tate, Daddy, Justin, Mama, Olivia, Katie, Johnnie, Jimmy, Shannon, Lollie



Justin, Katie, Lollie, Jimmy and Haley. If you couldn't tell, Jimmy is my daddy's brother


Haley and Justin


Olivia LOVES basketball


No comments:

Post a Comment