Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lauren's 30th Birthday!

Lauren's 30th birthday was September 4th. Me, Lauren, Alisha, Natalie and Amanda went to the Hilton Anatole for a wine tasting and then to dinner at a restaurant in the hotel. It was a fun night - Happy 30th Lauren!
Alisha and Lauren


Natalie and I


Lisha, me and Nat


Lisha and Amanda
singing Happy Birthday! - by the way that is a Melon Drop martini I was drinking and it was so good. I wish I had one RIGHT now.

making a wish!
Amanda thought it would be special to make Lauren a birthday cake and I guess no one really thought it through and they brought the cake to the hotel. I met them there and Alisha is toting this big tupperware cake keeper. So we just asked for an extra seat at the wine tasting and then at the restaurant and the cake hung out with us all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment